Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Win Free Gift Cards (For Twitter Users)


photo credit
 Yesterday, I posted some information about Gift Card Granny. Within hours, I got this email from Jeff who works at Gift Card Granny. I have no affiliation with this website and so I was pretty surprised he knew I was talking about them! Nonetheless, they are offering a sweet deal to those who are on Twitter.  Here is a copy of his email below!


Hi LC!
Thanks so much for being a fan of us at Gift Card Granny.  To show our appreciation to everyone that's made our site so successful, we've got a fun sweepstakes starting up April 20th that I thought you and your readers would enjoy.  Would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word with a blog shout out or a tweet!  18 free gift cards will be up for grabs!
"The Gift Card Granny Easter Egg Hunt"http://www.giftcardgranny.com/blog/easter-egg-hunt/

No comments:

Post a Comment