Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little Farm Fresh Inspiration

It's Wednesday, which means Farm Fresh is doubling coupons of any value that are $1.00 or less.

I wanted to tell you what I got during last week's trip, so you  might feel encouraged to give it a try.

I got all of this plus 4 instant pasta packets that are not pictured (because I had already bagged them up for the food closet at our church) for...................................................................


 

$1.00!!!!!


That is four bottles of salad dressing, two bottles of barbecue sauce and two bottles of jelly. Total cost for all those bottles = $1.00 + tax. The funny thing about it is that as I driving home from the grocery store, I was starving and I thought -I have nothing in those bags that I could actually eat. And frankly, that is how it goes sometimes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment