Monday, May 30, 2011

Coupon Databases: A simple tool for conscious couponers

So, you may have decided, I just can't do it.
"I can't shop the circular."
"I can't look on a coupon match site" (a site that matches weekly store sales with available coupons).
" I can't ....(fill in the blank)."

You know that what works for you is that you keep one of these handy dandy magnetic lists on your fridge


photo credit
and each time you get low on/run out of an item, you put it on the list. With list in hand, you go to the store. But before you do, use a coupon database. Google "coupon database" and after finding one that you like (I like weusecoupons.com) you can quickly type each item on your list into the simple search engine and check and see if each item on your list has a coupon available that you can print/cut.  A coupon database looks like this and provides informaition like this:




It's a simple search engine!!! It tells you if a coupon is available, it's value, the source and the expiration date.
Give it a try and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. After the move, I will focus on my couponing. This will be a must. Thank youuuu.

    ReplyDelete