Thursday, March 31, 2011

Transfer your Prescription and Get a Gift Card


photo credit


 I'll briefly explain the opportunity and let you ask your local retailers about their specific programs. Many drug stores encourage you to transfer your prescription to their shop in return for a gift card to their store. I am looking at a Kroger weekly sales circular right now that reads "Transfer a prescription, get $25 in Free Groceries." All of the drugstores I frequent have offered this type of opportunity at one time or another, so check your stores for details. This summer I had to get four prescriptions filled to go overseas and when it was all said and done, I made a profit!  Even if your store isn't offering the deal this week, it doesn't mean they won't again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment