Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook Like=Free Pretzel Crisps: Expires 5/31/11

photo credit

Click here and go to Facebook to receive a printable buy-one-get one free coupon for Pretzel Crisps . You must click "like" first but then the printable coupons appears. I looked at their website and they sell to a ton of grocery stores, so the product should be easy to find in stores.   This coupon is good through 5/31/11. I saw this last night but didn't get a chance to blog about it. Should have known that reader Audrey was already there "liking it"!  Hopefully this is new news to the rest of you.



Thanks Coupon Cravings!

2 comments:

  1. Haha - I just wrote about this on my blog for tomorrow's post. ( : You read my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got some free pretzel chips last night thanks to Lisa's blog! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete