Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This week at the store

Periodically, Kroger has a a sale that turns out to be  worthwhile if you have some coupons to sweeten the deal. Kroger pre-selects items that you should buy in increments of ten (10). If you buy these selected items in increments of 10, you save $5.00 at checkout. ($.50 an item). I didn't take a picture of all my items because I was in a hurry to put lots of it in the refrigerator, but here is a sampling.


If I would have paid full price, it would have cost $23.72.  With coupons and the sale I paid $5.04.

Here's the breakdown:

The popcorn was $1.49 if you buy 10 of the participating items. But, I had coupons for $1.00 off two boxes, so each box was $.99
The freezer bags were $.99 if you buy 10 of the participating items. Again, I had a coupon for $1.00 off two, so each box was $.49
The zone bars were $1.00 each but I had coupons for each valued at $.55 so I paid $.45 for those.
The good and natural bars were free. The coupons were for free bars. The coupon credit was for $1.29 each but the bars were on sale for $.89. So, I made a  $.40 credit on each bar for buying those!

Coupons came from online coupon sites, the Sunday paper, a Kroger e-coupon and a coupon that Kroger sent us in the mail.


Hope you had a good week at the store!

1 comment:

  1. This excellent quality and reasonable price, the bag various styles, the Jimmy choo bag exalt senior fashionable style, the online delivery timely, welcome to visit the Jimmy choo handbag, Jimmy choo bag, Jimmy choo outlet. Link to the home page more surprises. Link: www.jimmychoobagssales.com

    ReplyDelete