Monday, April 23, 2012

$2.00 coupons = $4.00

I hope you were (are) able to check out Farm Fresh before the weekly sales change and the $2.00 double coupon offer ends. Don't miss a couple of great deals:


 See the coupon under the sale. The Dove Shampoo is $3.50 and the coupon of $2.00 doubles to a value of $4.00!

The Protein Plus bars were $2.00 each and in the paper (I am sorry that I can't remember if it was Red Plum or Smart Source, but there was a coupon for $2.00 off 2 bars.) When that coupon doubles, your two bars are free!

I got free McCormicks Grill Mates Marinade and 2 boxes of Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta for free.

A pretty large bottle of Advil sold for $5.00 and with my $1.00 coupon, it was only $3.00. Hanover SOFT pretzels for $1.50....lots of fun things.

Some of the coupons double and and they give you the overage...like the shampoo, I got $.50 back from that transaction. So, like I shared on Saturday...$5.45 spent for more than $30.00 worth of groceries.

This site, The Coupon Challenge,  helped me match  some of the sales with the coupons. Tuesday is your last chance. Hope farm fresh is still stocked up on these things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment