Friday, April 6, 2012

Hardly fresh from the farm BUT......

I really like Kroger, as you may have guessed. Martins-you get my business when there is a Ukrops need in my life. But Wednesday, I ventured to Farm Fresh. A small grocery across from Tobacco Row.




I went on Wednesday because I recently found out that Farm Fresh doubles $1.00 coupons on Wednesdays!  I thought maybe the store might have some higher prices. It's a city store, smaller in scale etc, so I brought all of my $1.00 coupons. I walked around the store with those in hand and hoped at least 1/4 of those items might be on sale.

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

First find: Hidden Valley Farmhouse Dressing: $1.91.  Awesome. NET PROFIT  of $.09
Next, Uncle Ben's Rice $1.00 a box. Coupon $1.00 off 3 boxes. So, that makes 3 boxes for $1.00

But, it didn't stop there.



Who knew I would get so excited about yogurt. We eat two a day, that's why. A four pack of yogurt for $2.50, double the $1.00 coupon = $.50. And I had two coupons in my pocket!

Some things weren't on sale, so I'll wait for another Wednesday. Because,  I WILL be back.





And that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment