Monday, November 19, 2012

Organizing requires four healthy limbs

I had hip surgery just short of 3 weeks ago. As you can imagine, it sure slows down any chance you have to organize something. I can only walk with crutches and if you have ever had crutches, that means you can't carry so much as a glass of water. I have a backpack that I use to move things from one room to another. It's pretty ridiculous. I want to watch TV and drink water so I have get to get a bottle of water out of the fridge and put it in my backpack in order to carry it to the den. And by the way, buying bottled water is NOT MY THING. Ugh. But for now, it will have to do and I am grateful for the bottled water.

Organizing just about anything around my house is out of the question, except for one thing. For a person who has a high need to organize things all the time, this is what I have been reduced to:








I guess it's good for my soul. Sometimes a body just needs to slow down and this is my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment