Monday, May 21, 2012

Wednesday at Farm Fresh

Because I haven't seen you there, I don't think I have convinced you.


It bears repeating.


Farm Fresh doubles (up to) $1.00 coupons on Wednesdays.


                                              On sale for $2.00. I had a $75. coupon. It doubled.
                                                                      My price: $.50



                       $1.00 coupons doubled. Two tunas and two snack packs cost $.39/piece




This deal was buy one get one free. Cost was $2.79 for one and I had a dollar coupon. So two for $.79 (If I had two coupons,  I could have potentially made a profit of $1.21.)

 
There was a lot more great deals but I will spare you. There are so many ladies there with big binders of coupons. Secretly, I follow them around and watch what they put in their cart. I call them "binder girls" and they love it.

 
Today and tomorrow, Farm Fresh is doubling coupons up to $2.00.  Go directly to jail  Farm Fresh, don't pass go, don't collect $200.00



No comments:

Post a Comment