Monday, January 14, 2013

$36 savings at Best Buy

I told you on Friday about our fun with the Shopkick app at Best Buy last week. We were able to combine a few other offers from Best Buy to decrease our total purchase price.

 My husband told me he had a Best Buy reward zone card and I had no idea what that was.  Here is the down and dirty from their website. Check it out.


Join Reward Zone program
photo credit





Apparently, we had accumulated $10.00 in reward points! That combined without shopkick rewards resulted in a $26.00 savings on our purchase.



Well, the next day I checked the Best Buy sales circular and realized that they were selling the item we bought for $10.00 less this week. Since Best Buy price matches if they drop the price on any item within 30 days of your purchase, we were able to get that money back by taking our receipt into the store.

We can only hope they drop the price again in the next thirty days because I think we've run out of savings options at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment