Sunday, September 23, 2012

Organizing baby

One of the perks of  writing a blog is the free stuff sent to you if you commit to reviewing a product. Recently, I was sent two products from PRK Products, Inc: the Universal Baby Food Jar Organizer and Universal Baby Bottle/Sippy Cup Organizer.


I'll start with the Baby Food Jar Organizer. I gotta say, the box is pretty convincing because the pictures on the box are fabulous. It boasts that it can store up to 16 jars of ALL stages of food.
I opened the box to find some assembly required, but for good reason. You can assemble your jar organizer to hold EITHER Stage 1 & 2 foods OR Stage 3. Pretty fabulous.


Those panels in the bag build the sides of the unit.



Here is a side view--it comes with those little feet that give it a slant, so the jars slide down, when you remove one.




Here is the look from my cabinet. Sorry, I have no baby so I have no jars.  My assessment---I love it.


Second item:  the Baby Bottle and Sippy Cup Organizer.  It is a two part deal, one basket to hold the nipples/tops etc as well as the actual bottle/cup holder. No assembly required for either.




I had one sippy cup leftover from my days as a foster parent and I tried it in the Sippy cup Organizer.
It didn't fit!! I was so surprised. And then, I realized....USER ERROR.



The unit actually expands depending on the size of your cups/bottle. I just had to push one button on the top of the unit and it released the unit to expand to the size I needed. Brilliant.  The box boasts that it is compatible with over 30 brands of bottles and cups. Again, no baby = no bottles. I'll take their word for it.


Here is a picture of the box, showing how the unit can fit in your fridge.

These products were apparently created by a mother of triplets. That is a good enough endorsement for me. All I can say is that I had every intention of giving this away to blog readers after I wrote about it, but I decided against it.

I am going to keep it and pray that one day I will have babies who  need a little organization.



3 comments: