Monday, February 18, 2013

Living consciously means a lot of things

It's been about two years since I started  "living consciously". I  have appreciated your encouragement along the way. It's been great fun to watch others' awareness change when they consider practical and fairly easy ways to save money and live more simply. I have loved hearing your stories and seeing your excitement about the little changes you have made in your lives in these areas.

I did not break the mold when it comes to writing a blog about saving money/organization. There are PLENTY. And so, as I say goodbye to this friend for now (and maybe forever), I am glad to know there are plenty of other cool blogs like this for people like us.

Right now, living consciously means something different for me. I want to be more present for my husband and what the next year brings. Sometimes when a person focuses on saving money too much,  they forget how truly rich they are. I'd like to spend more time reflecting on that, than reflecting on  how I am going to tell you that I saved  $3.29.

It's been great fun and maybe I will be back one day. For now, I'll still be up to my old tricks but I'll just save the stories for my mom. I've read others say goodbye to their blogs with a lot of emotion. None here...it's a blog about saving money and organizing your stuff. Hardly something to weep about. But, if you have liked this blog and need another to take it's place, I highly recommend this one.  It won't give tips about saving money, but it will warm your soul like nothing else I know.


photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment